What is life like in the Residential Colleges?
One of Princeton’s most distinctive characteristics is its close-knit residential community. On-campus housing is guaranteed for undergraduates for all four years. The University’s six residential colleges are the center of residential life and offer an array of academic and social programs that enhance the undergraduate experience. There are a number of staff and peer support resources set-up in the colleges, including the residential college office, your RCA (residential college adviser), and the RGS (resident graduate students). More information about Residential Colleges, along with links to each college’s website, can be found under Campus Life on the main University website.
See these blogs for more information -
- Princeton Real Estate - Descriptions of Each Residential College
- The Residential Colleges and you
- RCA: Really Caring Adviser
- Your Friendly Neighborhood RGSs
- Getting advice when you need it
- Where can I eat on campus?